We only collect information provided to us for business purposes, and only the minimum amount that we need to provide the information and services that you seek or request.
We use industry standard methods to keep such information private and we do not retain the information when it is no longer needed.
This information is of two types:
- Personally Identifiable Information – This is information you provide to us that details your name, your title, your organization and your contact information when you:
- Contact us via the contact form found on this website,
- Contact us via the email link found on this website, or
- Contact us via the telephone number link found on this website.
Personally Identifiable Information may also be information that you provide in the “How Can We Help?” section of the contact form.
Other Information is collected so that we can perform analytics on the website to determine the number of users that access our website, including the time of the website visit and the pages visited. The information also tells us the general location of the visitors in an aggregate form.
How We Use Personally Identifiable and Other Information
We use the information obtained for three main purposes:
- The primary purpose is to be able to effectively respond to individual requests for information received via our contact form.
- Another key purpose is to review the information provided through analytics to determine how successful we are in providing information needed by both current and potential clients. Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us better understand the traffic coming to, and the usage of, our website.
- The third key purpose is to help us determine how we should react to additional needs of our clients and potential clients by providing more or different information on the website, as well as to assist us in determining new lines of business that our current clients and potential clients may need.
How Personally Identifiable and Other Information May be Disclosed
We only use Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information for internal purposes. It is for the most part only disclosed to, between and among pertinent employees of CBG Communications, Inc.
It may be further disclosed to subcontractors that we work with to the extent that the information is pertinent to their areas of expertise and can help respond to a specific request for information or to engage in associated consulting projects.
We may also be compelled to disclose Personally Identifiable and Other Information by a governmental authority if we are legally required to do so.
Protection of Sensitive Information
We do not want, and will not keep any sensitive information that may be provided by you via our website (e.g., sensitive financial information, social security numbers, libelous statements, etc.). If sensitive information is received, we will delete such information from our records.
Updating the Information Provided by You
You may at any time contact us to update any information that you have previously provided, find out the status of the information you previously provided, or you may ask us to delete the information you previously provided.
When we do so, we will add a revision date to the policy to indicate the most current version.
To provide, update, access or remove your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.